I read as many new nonfiction/STEM books as I possibly can, thanks to the library. And I miss reviewing them. But I don’t have the time to craft lengthy blog posts or create lots of pretty Instagram graphics. So, I’m trying something new.
Whenever I get a new library stack, I will:
- Read the books.
- Change out of my gym clothes, fix my hair, and MAYBE put on a little lip gloss.
- Record some 2-minute video book reviews in a single take.
- I’ll post the videos to YouTube as well as my IGTV channel. I’ll also share the links on my Facebook page.
Want to make sure you don’t miss a post? Subscribe to my YouTube channel or follow me on Instagram. I can’t guarantee I’ll always update the blog with new videos.
So, here’s an initial batch of reviews:
- The Big Bang Book
- Dream Builder: The Story of Architect Philip Freelon
- We Are Water Protectors
- Saving the Countryside: The Story of Beatrix Potter and Peter Rabbit
- And, coming tomorrow, Unbeatable Betty: Betty Robinson, the First Female Olympic Track & Field Gold Medalist
Enjoy! And if you have 2020 NF/STEM book recommendations, let me know.