It’s Wonder Woman Day! Our superhero celebrates 80 years on newsstands this month. And today she’ll be inducted into the Comic-Con Character Hall of Fame. HOORAY!
What better way to celebrate than with some of my favorite Wonder Woman gifts and gear for all ages.
- A TRUE WONDER: The Comic Book Hero Who Changed Everything by Kirsten W. Larson, illustrated by Katy Wu, is the true story of how Wonder Woman was created, how’s she’s grown and changed through the years, and how she’s inspired people around the world. It’s available wherever books are sold, but Once Upon a Time Bookstore has autographed copies and art postcards.
- What better place to capture story ideas, poems, and all your innermost thoughts than a Wonder Woman Moleskine notebook.
- Any Wonder Woman needs a steady stream of tea, coffee, or hot chocolate to fuel her adventures. Check out this awesome mug. I have the travel version.
- Everyone needs Wonder Woman tees and clothes. I love these retro clothes from Unique Vintage. I own this entire outfit, which is just waiting for an in-person school visit.
- Hallmark has a host of Wonder Woman ornaments, and I’ve received several as gifts through the years. This year’s limited-edition ornament is a nod to her very first issue.
- Wonder Woman LEGOs! I had a Wonder Woman LEGO key chain for years, and a friend just gifted me this 1941 1st Appearance Minifig. So cute.
- Knee socks. Or any socks. I have tons, including these knee socks with capes, though my capes are gold.